The Resource What would Joey do?
- What would Joey do?
- Statement of responsibility
- Jack Gantos
- trueGrandmother and grandson
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueChildren of divorced parents
- trueAttention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- trueBoys with ADHD
- Family problems -- Juvenile fiction
- Blind -- Fiction
- truePigza, Joey (Fictitious character)
- trueGirls who are blind
- trueFamily problems
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder -- Fiction
- trueHome schooling
- Grandmothers -- Fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueSingle-parent families
- Joey tries to keep his life from degenerating into total chaos when his mother sends him to be home-schooled with a hostile blind girl, his divorced parents cannot stop fighting, and his grandmother is dying of emphysema
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2002.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Joey Pigza books
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of What would Joey do?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What would Joey do?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.roanoke.lib.in.us/resource/xcisYdqYw1A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.roanoke.lib.in.us/resource/xcisYdqYw1A/">What would Joey do?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.roanoke.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.roanoke.lib.in.us/">Roanoke Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>